JOHN WILLIAMS Fan Network - JWFAN (Temporary Forums)

A place to discuss the film music and works of composer John Williams

How many people of JWFAN do you know?

Sideways Koray
    Sideways Koray
    Admin

How many people of JWFAN do you know? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many people of JWFAN do you know?

Post  Sideways Koray on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 am

I think I was medium-priority. pig

How many people of JWFAN do you know? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many people of JWFAN do you know?

Post  Upended Quint on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 am

But that would be about right of late, Koray; you are posting nowhere near as frequently as you once did.

You got yourself a girlfriend or something? You busy dipping the wick?
    Sideways Koray
    Sideways Koray
    Admin

Post  Sideways Koray on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:18 am

LOL. Maybe Wink

I know I haven't been posting as much. Been more focused on work and people and life and such.

Post  Faleel's Essence on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:04 am

skruggs wrote:
    Upended Quint wrote:Yes; the age-old punctuation subterfuge trick which makes minds like the Cremers believe they are dealing with a "lesser" - leaving themselves wide open for the eventual sting. It never gets old, that one.

So where is the crusty misery guts anyway? I'm missing him.

prison? affraid

Joe/Skruggs being hopeful sunny

Datameister?

Post  The Black Rabbit of Inlè on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:07 am

Rick Befan actually has a pretty distinct style, even after several years of non-participation.

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:39 am

Faleel's Essence wrote:
    skruggs wrote:
    Upended Quint wrote:Yes; the age-old punctuation subterfuge trick which makes minds like the Cremers believe they are dealing with a "lesser" - leaving themselves wide open for the eventual sting. It never gets old, that one.

So where is the crusty misery guts anyway? I'm missing him.

prison? affraid

Joe/Skruggs being hopeful sunny

Datameister?

No, Joe, Joey, JoeinAr,

the original Joe, the master of April Fools, the celebrity deathmatch master.
    Trent B's Ghost
    Trent B's Ghost

Post  Trent B's Ghost on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:55 am

I've been chatting with John Takis off and on for the last several years. Gotten to know him and such. I've head-butted with Neil on more than one occasion in the past but I have since then apologized to him on how I acted back then and him and I are pretty cool with each other.

I've also gotten to know Marc (Breathmask), Henry, Jason, Joe (Datameister) and of course you Steef since I've been a regular poster again.
    Thor

Post  Thor on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:00 am

It's an interesting topic.

I can definitely see the personalities behind the various people posting here, although I obviously have no idea if it's made-up or if it's a mirror of who they are in real life. The only JWFAN member I've met in real life -- that I can think of, anyway -- is fommes (Ghent last year).

I'm not sure this is the time and place for a psycho-analytical approach to the varying posting styles, though. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 27, 2019 3:46 am