JOHN WILLIAMS Fan Network - JWFAN (Temporary Forums)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOHN WILLIAMS Fan Network - JWFAN (Temporary Forums)

A place to discuss the film music and works of composer John Williams

3 posters

LOTR symphony

Lucas, prepare to die!
    Lucas, prepare to die!

LOTR symphony Empty LOTR symphony

Post  Lucas, prepare to die! Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:27 am

JUst saw this browing on amazon.

I didnt knew it was going it be released tomorrow...

http://www.amazon.com/Lord-Rings-Symphony-21st-Century/dp/B005FNJL7K/ref=pd_ys_qtk_fr_2?pf_rd_p=53351022&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_i=home&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=199F8XYTZ7VV44JHTKBA

LOTR symphony Empty Re: LOTR symphony

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:51 am

Sold. I was wondering what I'd buy with the gift card I received for my birthday. I'll bundle it with a laptop cooler that I've been putting off for far too long.

It's also exciting to read that they plan a stadium tour, and that the Complete Recordings will be re-released, for those who missed out the first time. Does Trent know?
    Ghost Pirate LeBlanc
    Ghost Pirate LeBlanc

Post  Ghost Pirate LeBlanc Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:20 am

The Complete Recordings were never OOP. They occasionally go out of stock and people have to wait before more are produced, but each set has been in print from release date until now.
    Dean1700's soul

Post  Dean1700's soul Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:18 pm

I saw Howard Shore conduct the Sydney Symphony Orchestra in 2004 and loved it so this CD is a must for me. I was surprised when I realised they were releasing it.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:23 am

Ghost Pirate LeBlanc wrote:The Complete Recordings were never OOP. They occasionally go out of stock and people have to wait before more are produced, but each set has been in print from release date until now.

Do the truth a favor and don't correct me. Correct Amazon.

"Sales of the coffee-table book The Music of the Lord of the Rings Films have been robust, and Warner Music will re-release each of the three Complete Recordings Series box sets in the coming months."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:27 am